The Suck It Up Advantage
- We have spent more money on bigger units to do a better and more efficient safer job for our clients.
- Our Tri-Drive axle Hydrovac units have 9 cube water and 13 cube debris compartments resulting in most days only dumping debris once per day and only filling our water compartment once per day. Some days we don’t need water refills due to good Hydrovacing conditions.
- Some of our competitors have 4 cube water and 5 cube debris resulting in dumping debris and refilling with water more often each day which means lost time Hydrovacing for the customer.
- Our Tri-axle trucks carry more weight and don’t get stuck as easy in muddy or winter conditions vs. Tandem trucks.
- Our Hydrovac trucks are rigged up with the newest equipment on the market – for example we run 750,000 BTU and 1 Million BTU boilers rigged up with big Cat water pumps for more adjustable volume of water to penetrate hard soil or thaw out frozen ground safer and quicker. With our Cat Water pumps we have the capacity to run any wand nozzle on the market to do a safer job to accommodate every different type of soil while Hydrovacing.